Areas of Expertise
- Corporate and Private Wealth
- Company and Trust Administration
- Business Development and Marketing
Ryan is Manager at Oakbridge and leads a number of strategic growth initiatives. He is primarily responsible for working with new clients and their advisors on the setup and ongoing administration of corporate and real estate structures.
Ryan is also in charge of Oakbridge’s marketing and leads on our brand management and business development activities.
Prior to joining Oakbridge Ryan spent 10 years in client roles at leading global trust company businesses, providing structuring solutions to a diverse client base of UHNWIs and SMEs based across Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Investment Advice Diploma (Level 4) issued by Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Diploma in Offshore Administration (Level 5) issued by Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- BA (Hons) in Music issued by Kingston University
- Studying towards Diploma in Marketing (Level 6) with Chartered Institute of Marketing