Reliability for Growth
We offer a range of corporate and accounting services to entrepreneurs, start ups, small to mid cap businesses and listed companies who value the Oakbridge approach.
With a team of highly qualified accountants, administrators, analysts and compliance professionals we ensure your company’s financial, administrative and regulatory needs are properly attended to.
We work alongside you to meet your strategic goals and objectives, whatever the stage of your investment or business lifecycle.
We assist with the establishment of corporate structures, provision of directors, compliance with regulatory obligations, the acquisition, management and sale of assets and much more. Our full suite of corporate services is designed to help our clients focus on their commercial interests.
Who we support
Supporting start ups, small to mid cap businesses and large international corporates with their operational and transactional needs.
We have substantial expertise in the structuring or residential and commercial real estate for first time investors through to international developers.
Helping entrepreneurs, business owners, investors and their families structure their commercial activities and personal interests.
How can we help you
- Establishing structures utilising companies, partnerships and trusts
- Management and control through provision of directors, company secretary and trustees
- Administration and company secretarial support
- Bank account opening and maintenance
- Annual financial statements and audit procurement
- Bookkeeping and quarterly management accounting
- Safekeeping of statutory records and company books
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- Economic substance compliance
- Deregistration and liquidation
- Client and investor due diligence and on-boarding
- VAT, ATED and other registrations and filings
- Investor and lender drawdowns/distributions
Our Past. Your Future.
We have particular expertise in administering a variety of residential and commercial real estate structures.