Areas of Expertise
- Fund Administration and Accounting
- Debt Funds
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Alex is a Director and one of the founding members of Oakbridge’s funds team.
With over 15 years’ experience in the finance industry, Alex is responsible for the management and development of the Fund Accounting and Fund Administration teams, ensuring work is completed with high quality and on time.
Prior to joining Oakbridge Alex was a Director and Head of Fund Administration at Apex Fund and Corporate Services (Jersey) Limited where Alex’s responsibilities included serving as a director on various fund structures, acting as Relationship Director for a number of clients and sharing responsibility for the growth of the Jersey office.
Alex was also previously an Associate Director at Sanne Group PLC where he acted as a principle person on the board of regulated client entities and his primary role was to oversee the debt fund accounting and fund administration teams.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, University of Ulster
- BA (Hons) Management in Sport, University of Central Lancashire