Areas of Expertise
- Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Real Estate, Commercial & Residential
- JV’s, Single & Multi Investor Structures
Ed is a Manager at Oakbridge having joined the business from PwC.
Managing a number of financial and accounting matters for our group and its corporate and funds clients, Ed is responsible for a number of key reporting functions. These include reconciling lease calculations and monitoring funds for large commercial multi-unit properties, liaising with client’s tax advisors, providing detailed analytical financial information to aid with transactions and tax compliance, and the preparation of MI and financial statements for our group and its clients.
Ed deals with a number of company secretarial matters including company liquidations.
Ed featured in the prestigious PAM Insight’s ePrivateclient Channel Islands 35 under 35 list for 2021.
Qualifications & Memberships
- BA (hons) in Philosophy and Politics from the University of East Anglia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales