Areas of Expertise
- Fund Administration
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- GP/LP, Company, SPV, Carry Vehicle Structures
- Expert Funds
Gemma is an Associate Director in the Oakbridge funds team.
With over 9 years of experience in the finance industry, Gemma is responsible for overseeing client relationships and development, as well as management of the fund administration team to ensure best client service.
Prior to joining Oakbridge, Gemma was a was a Senior Manager at EFG Fund Services where she was responsible as client lead on the largest client administered by EFG and management of the respective administration and accounting teams. She also worked closely with the EFG leadership team on the department strategy.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Diploma in International Finance and Administration (Level 5) (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law
- BA (Hons) Psychology and Criminology, University of Liverpool